Organic Xnim natural neem oil insecticide with OMRI certification, manufactured from seeds of neem oil imported from India. The main active ingredient of the Neem oil is the azadirachtin that has insect repellent or pest action and also breaks its life cycle, preventing its development and multiplication.
Neem oil ………. 85%.
Conditioners and emulsifier … 15%.
How does it work?
- Neem oil does not harm beneficial insects (auxiliary fauna) such as worms, bees, butterflies, etc.
- Fertilize the soil or growing medium.
- Destroys and inhibits the development of eggs, larvae or pupae.
- They block the metamorphosis of the larvae or nymphs.
- It destroys its mating and sexual communication.
- It repels larvae and adults.
- Sterilize adults.
- It prevents their feeding.
- Blocks the ability to swallow (reducing intestinal mobility).
- Inhibits the formation of chitin (Material that makes up the skeleton of the insect).
- It prevents the moulting, necessary to enter the next stage of development, in such a way that they act as a regulator of insect growth.
Xnim very effective for the control of the fly, aphid and more than 300 species of insects and phytopathogenic mites.
It is not toxic to the human or warm-blooded animal, it is also biodegradable.
Due to its active ingredients when applied externally on the skin of cattle, the oil will act on insects and other parasites inhibiting their appetite, growth and fertility.
By their way of acting the results we started to observe them from 1 to 3 days after their application.