100% pure NEEM or concentrated Nim oil
Neem oil (neem, nem) extracted by cold-pressing seeds of the neem tree (Azadirachta indica). This oil is imported from India, it is a totally pure oil and concentrated in 3,000 parts per million of azadirachtin, the main active substance. It is specially used in cosmetic preparations, facials and as a fungicide, it is an excellent acaricide and insecticide in organic farming.
- Moisturizes and nourishes the deepest layers of the skin. Combined with other oils (almonds, jojoba, olive, coconut, etc.) or combined with cosmetic products, it is an effective remedy to combat premature aging of the face, preventing the appearance of wrinkles and reducing the signs of aging. It can also be combined with shampoo, conditioner or masks to apply on the hair.
- Anti-inflammatory effect combined with creams for arthritis or osteoarthritis.
- It is a poworful bactericide. Neem oil has been used in India to treat a variety of conditions, including acne, psoriasis, gingivitis, cold sores and athlete’s foot, because it has antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties. Derived from the Neem tree, the oil is effective in killing the bacteria that causes spots and diminished appearance. Using a moisturizer with 2% Neem oil based on the altered areas of the skin it can help to accelerate the healing process so it is very useful for the treatment of infections and other skin diseases.
- Excellent ecological insecticide and acaricide in agriculture and livestock. Effective for the control of more than 300 species of insects and phytopathogenic mites. Its active substances act as a regulator in the life of insects. Neem is very effective for its fungicidal action for diseases caused by fungi. The main active ingredient of neem oil is azadirachtin, which has a repellent action on insects and other pests, and also breaks its life cycle, preventing its development and multiplication.
- Neem is biodegradable, it is not toxic to people, animals and auxiliary fauna (bees, some wasps).
We have Neem Oil in presentation of 200 liter drums